Episode 79: Motor learning and Making Real Changes to Your Golf Swing
On Episode 79 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Trillium Rose, the Director of Instruction at Woodmont Country Club. She has been teaching full-time for 20 years and is a Golf Digest Top 50 PGA Instructor.
- The science behind learning a new skill
- Creating “to-go thoughts” and how they can help you play better golf
- Reasons why you may top the ball
- How to practice on the range so that it carries over to the golf course
- Why you should be tracking your golf stats
Connect with Trillium
The First Step – Golf Training Program
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the show to leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. Please do so wherever you listen!
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!