Are you ready to take your golf performance to the next level?
The stigma of strength training making you bulky, less flexible, and being a detriment to your swing needs to be put to rest.
Players like Bryson DeChambeu have broken this mold by gaining weight, strength, power, and speed while maintaining his ability to play golf at the highest level.
Proper golf fitness training can help you improve all these characteristics to help you play your best golf, but also should be able to help your body feel its best by offsetting the repetitive nature of the golf game.
I am someone who has dealt with chronic lower back pain, loves to be active, and is looking to improve my handicap. I created this program to make sure I am performing my best and reaching my golf goals all while keeping my nagging injuries behind me.
This program will make you more mobile, and build the strength, power, and speed needed to feel strong, athletic, and at your best on and off the golf course.
Lift With Joe Golf Performance Program Structure:
- Training Level: Anyone looking to improve their golf game and fitness levels
- Workouts Per Week: Workouts are scheduled between 4-5 days per week including strength, mobility, speed and conditioning work.
- Workout Length: 45-60 minutes
- Equipment Needed: Your general gym set-up will be perfect. We use barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, various bands, and SuperSpeed sticks with all programs.
- All programs can be scaled to your current gym environment
What You Get:
- Golf-specific fitness programming via the True Coach App – your workouts are delivered directly to your phone so you can get after it whenever you are ready.
- Technique Coaching – Upload videos of you performing your workouts so Joe can evaluate your technique and offer advice and feedback to make sure you are doing every exercise correctly.
- Direct contact with Joe to ask questions or get feedback
- Video instruction for every exercise in the program
How This Program Can Help You
Over the past 12 months, I have put my training methods to the test to see its impact firsthand on my own golf performance.
I added 10 mph to my average on-course clubhead speed.
Increased my longest drive by 24 yards
Dropped my average score by 10 strokes
Dropped my handicap by 6 points
You too can see improvements like this. So what are you waiting for, sign up today and change your body and your golf game for good.