The Science of Speed Training
On Episode 87 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Kyle Shay and Michael Napolean, the founders of SuperSpeed Golf
What you’ll learn from this episode.
- The science behind why speed training actually works
- What types of changes can you expect when using the SuperSpeed Golf Clubs
- What does the evidence and clinical practice say about performing opposite side swings
- Will speed training have a negative impact on your swing mechanics
The Ask Joe Segment
- What are the most common movement limitations the average golfer deals with
- What should a good warm-up include
- How does grip strength affect the golf swing
Things Mentioned In This Week’s Episode:
- Get 10% off your SuperSpeed Golf order with the coupon code PARFOUR2022 at checkout
- Podcast Episode where I talk about my golf goals this offseason
Connect with Kyle and Mike
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the show to leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. Please do so wherever you listen!
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!
Listen To The Podcast Wherever You Listen!
The Ultimate Golf Mobility Program is everything you need to improve your golf game. Don’t let tightness and stiffness hold your game back any longer.
What you’ll get:
- A detailed video breaking down the why and how of my 8 core mobility drills
- An 8-week mobility program that you can follow along
- Access to a private Facebook group for questions, coaching, and anything golf!
Click here to learn more and use the coupon code FFTF for 15% off as a podcast listener.