The Science of Speed Training
On Episode 87 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Kyle Shay and Michael Napolean, the founders of SuperSpeed Golf
What you’ll learn from this episode.
- The science behind why speed training actually works
- What types of changes can you expect when using the SuperSpeed Golf Clubs
- What does the evidence and clinical practice say about performing opposite side swings
- Will speed training have a negative impact on your swing mechanics
The Ask Joe Segment
- What are the most common movement limitations the average golfer deals with
- What should a good warm-up include
- How does grip strength affect the golf swing
Things Mentioned In This Week’s Episode:
Connect with Kyle and Mike
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the show to leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. Please do so wherever you listen!
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!