Common Speed Training Mistakes with SuperSpeed Golf
On Episode 125 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Mike Napolean and Tyler Standifird of SuperSpeed Golf.
Everyone wants more distance off the tees, and increasing clubhead speed is the primary way to do this.
But there are a few misconceptions and mistakes that a lot of people make when it comes to Overspeed training, and that is what today’s podcast episode is diving into!
What you’ll learn from this episode.
- Common mistakes golfers make when it comes to speed training
- How to train for increased clubhead speed
- Deceleration vs Acceleration
Ask Joe Segment
- How has my game changed since using SuperSpeed
- What is my favorite muscle in the body
Connect with SuperSpeed
Website – Use the Coupon Code PARFOUR2022 at checkout to get 10% off your order
Check out our previous episode to learn more about speed gains!
Ep 87: The Science of Speed Training with SuperSpeed Golf
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the show to leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. Please do so wherever you listen!
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!
Listen To The Podcast Wherever You Listen!
Looking to Increase Your Golf Performance?
The Lift With Joe Golf Performance Program is designed to help you feel and perform your best on and off the golf course
What you’ll get:
- Monthly Golf Performance Programs delivered to your device via the True Coach App
- Video Coaching
- Access to me via True Coach Messenger