What is Upper and Lower Body Separation and Why it Matters with Ryan Blackburn
On Episode 114 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Ryan Blackburn, a 2x Top 50 Golf Fitness Professional and the Owner of Orlando Golf Performance.
What you’ll learn from this episode.
- Golf fitness misinformation
- How upper and lower body separation can impact your golf swing
- The kinematic sequence and why it’s important
- How 3D analysis of a golf swing can impact fitness programming
- The importance of screens in your golf fitness assessments
The Ask Joe Segment
- How to identify capsular limitations vs muscular ones?
Connect with Ryan
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the show to leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. Please do so wherever you listen!
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!