On Episode 56 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast presented by Par Four Performance, Joe sat down with Martin Borgmeier, a World Long Drive Athlete that is ranked #9 in the world and holds the unofficial record for ball speed 231.9 mph
We sat down and discussed:
- The difference between long drive and PGA Tour swings
- How ground reaction forces can help you hit the ball further
- How he trains to peak for various World Drive events
- Will gaining muscle rob you of mobility
- His recovery process
- His experience on being on the German reality show The Mole
Connect with Martin
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!
Listen To The Podcast Wherever You Listen!
This week’s episode is brought to you by Par Four Performance. If tightness and stiffness are affecting your golf game, the P4P Online Kinstretch Membership is for you. You’ll learn how to assess yourself and have access to over 300 mobility routines to help you improve the areas that will have the greatest impact on your game. Click here to get started today!