In-Season Golf Performance Training
On Episode 92 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down for a solo session.
Golf in-season training is an important factor in improving your performance. The main goal for in-season training should be feeling your best all season long. Secondarily, your goal should be to maintain or slightly improve your strength, power, and clubhead speed.
What you’ll learn from this episode.
- How to plan your golf fitness across the year to optimize your performance and athleticism
- What an in-season training program should look like and what to focus on during this time
- How to make sure your in-season golf performance program does not negatively impact your golf game
- How I gained 18 mph of clubhead speed
Want to sign up for the Par Four Performance Golf Performance Program? Head to www.joegambinodpt.com/golfperformanceprogram – open enrollment ends April 30th, 2021.
12-weeks of in-season golf performance via the True Coach App
– Increase Strength
– Improve Mobility
– Decrease Injury Risk
– Improve Movement Quality
This program is for anyone looking to take their golf performance to the next level.
Each workout is 30-70 mins long
A basic gym set-up is all you need
ENROLL NOW – Program begins May 1st, 2021
Connect with Me
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the show to leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. Please do so wherever you listen!
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!
PAR FOUR PERFORMANCE
The Ultimate Golf Mobility Program is everything you need to improve your golf game. Don’t let tightness and stiffness hold your game back any longer.
What you’ll get:
- A detailed video breaking down the why and how of my 8 core mobility drills
- An 8-week mobility program that you can follow along
- Access to a private Facebook group for questions, coaching, and anything golf!
Click here to learn more and use the coupon code FFTF for 15% off as a podcast listener.