Understanding Club Equipment with Joshua Haywood
The Fitness For The Fairways podcast is a golf fitness podcast designed to help golfers better understand the human body and golf performance so they can play golf, pain-free.
On Episode 88 Joe sat down with Joshua Haywood, the Founder of Haywood Golf in Vancouver, Canada.
What you’ll learn from this episode.
- Haywood Golf’s story
- The process of creating good quality clubs
- Understanding golf equipment
- When should you upgrade your golf equipment?
- What clubs should you keep in your golf bag?
The Ask Joe Segment
- What strategies can golfers use to prevent lower back pain?
If you have been dealing with pain that is impacting your golf game, click here to set up a FREE 15-minute Discovery Call to learn how I can help.
Connect with Josh
Haywood Golf Website
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the podcast, please leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. You can do so wherever you listen.
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of our Golf Fitness Community!