Episode 81: Why Tracking Your Golf Stats Will Lower Your Scores
On Episode 81 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Frida Kinhult, a Professional Golfer on the Symmetra and LPGA Tours.
- Her career as a junior ranked table tennis professional
- Her golf experiences from college and to her first LPGA appearance
- Which golf metrics she tracks and why you should do the same
- How to identify where you should be focusing your golf practice time
- What her golf fitness training look like
The Ask Joe Segment
- If I could do one exercise for the rest of my life, what would it be?
- If I could work out with one piece of equipment for the rest of my life, which would it be?
Connect with Frida
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the show to leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. Please do so wherever you listen!
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!