What is Tightness and How Long Does It Take To Make Mobility Changes with Hali and Calum
On Episode 124 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Calum and Hali, the Co-Owners of Flow Motion Fitness…
What we discussed:
- How Calum and Hali blend strength training and mobility work into their workouts
- Their stories on how they went from injured and immobile to feeling great and mobile
- Hypermobility vs Hypomobility
- Mobility Programming Principles
- What is tightness and why do you experience it
- How long does it take to change your mobility?
Connect with Calum and Hali
Golf Performance Program – Go to www.joegambinodpt.com/golfperformanceprogram and get 10% off using the coupon code FFTF at check out.
The Lift with Joe Golf Performance Program takes you through the exact same training program that I go through. The goals of the program is to improve your golf-specific performance, physically feel your best, and make you a more well-rounded human being.
The program provides 3 days a week of strength training, 1-speed day, and 2 optional mobility days. All exercises have modifications that you can use to modify the workouts to YOUR needs and starting point.
Come join the party and let’s get lifting together!
Head to www.joegambinodpt.com/golfperformanceprogram to learn more