On Episode 54 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Dr Nick Molinaro, a licensed psychologist with 35 years of experience. He specializes in clinical counseling psychology, sport psychology, executive assessment, and performance enhancement.
We sat down and discussed:
- What to look for when trying to find a sports psychologist
- Visualization for better sports performance
- The preshot routines role in improving your score
- How a mental skill assessment can predict your golf score
- Hypnosis and anxiety
- How sports psychologists can aid in the recruiting process
If you’re enjoying the show, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes. The more reviews we have, the more opportunity we’ll have to expand our reach and improve the quality of Fitness for the Fairways over time!
Connect with Nick