Episode 78: Off-Season Training, Breaking 80, and the Struggles of Golf
On Episode 78 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Blair Wheeler, a content creator and the host of the Blair Wheeler Project
- How his background as a professional surfer has impacted his ability to learn the game of golf.
- What Blair has been working on during his quest to break 80 and what his goals are for 2021.
- What he is doing to improve his golf fitness
- Off-season Training
Ask Joe Segment
- What should golfers focus on from a fitness perspective this off-season
Connect with Blair
Blair Wheeler Project Podcast
– Head here to listen to the 2nd part of our conversation.
The Off-Season Training Program
What You Get
4-months of fitness programming
What’s App group for accountability and coaching
Monthly Q and A’s
If interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other things mentioned on the podcast
The Grint App
Don’t forget if you have been enjoying the show to leave a 5-star review if you haven’t done so already. Please do so wherever you listen!
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!