Episode 67: Off-Season Golf Performance Training
On Episode 67 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast, Joe sat down with Ben Shear, a PGA Tour Trainer and Golf Digest’s Fitness Advisor. He is also the owner of Ben Shear Golf in Scotch Plains, NJ.
We sat down and discussed:
- How we can use biomechanics and ground reaction force data to improve our athlete’s performance
- As amateurs, should you be trying to create a Tour player type swing?
- Off-Season Training For Golf Performance
- Reasons players are hitting the ball further and further
- Power vs Speed Training, what do you need to improve your distance off the tees
Connect with Ben
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!