On Episode 55 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast presented by Par Four Performance, Joe sat down with Adam Kolloff, the Founder of Pure Drive Golf in Massachusetts.
We sat down and discussed:
- His experience playing on Mini Tours
- How being mentored by Jim McClean has impacted his career
- Adam’s system for improving his golfer’s performance
- Breaking down the 3 fundamental movements of the golf swing
- How your mobility can affect your golf swing
- What Adam’s rehab and fitness routines look like
Connect with Adam
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!
Listen To The Podcast Wherever You Listen!
This week’s episode is brought to you by Par Four Performance. If tightness and stiffness is affecting your golf game, the P4P Online Kinstretch Membership is for you. You’ll learn how to assess yourself and have access to over 300 mobility routines to help you improve the areas that will have the greatest impact on your game. Click here to get started today!