Episode 57: How To Implement Mobility Training
On Episode 57 of the Fitness For The Fairways podcast presented by Par Four Performance, Joe sat down with Amir Zandinejad, a Movement Specialist in the San Francisco area
We sat down and discussed:
- The true definition of mobility
- How Amir went from tin man to mobility ninja
- How to balance your mobility work with other fitness components (strength, aerobic, recovery, etc…)
- Movement assessment and program design
- How much mobility training do you need
- How to know if you are training too hard
Connect with Amir
Join the Fitness For The Fairways Facebook group and become a part of the community!
PAR FOUR PERFORMANCE
This week’s episode is brought to you by Par Four Performance. If tightness and stiffness are affecting your golf game, the P4P Online Kinstretch Membership is for you. You’ll learn how to assess yourself and have access to over 300 mobility routines to help you improve the areas that will have the greatest impact on your game. Click here to get started today!